CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My boring blog....

So I've been trying to figure out how to add different backgrounds and all this cool stuff that other people have on their blogs, but unfortunately that requires sitting down, reading, researching, and learning new stuff. And all of that takes time. The time I spend putting content up is really more than I have already; I'm sure you can tell that I don't keep up very well. So perhaps my blog-savvy friends who have spend a lot of time doing this will consent to helping me! :) I need a crash-course!

1 comments:

Tami said...

ADE! I know exactly how you feel! There already is not enough time to just post some pics, huh? But there are 2 really great sites that I use that are easy-peazy. Thecutestblogontheblock.com and pyzam.com. They are both free and it is just a matter of cut and pasting. Waa-laa! Love ya, toots! ~Tam